This guide explains how to subdivide or consolidate shares using Kudocs. Subdivision decreases the nominal value of each share. Consolidation increases the nominal value of each share.
The action is available via:
- All actions.
You can use either the Perform or Record route.
Kudocs manages your company so you can run your business
Select share class and new nominal valueMore detail
Kudocs sends out resolution (shareholder) for electronic voting.
Select share class, new nominal value and date of the subdivision/ consolidation.More detail
Registers are updated automatically, share certificates cancelled and generated (if selected) and form SH02 generated to be downloaded and submitted manually to CoHse.
Outputs - all handled automatically by Kudocs
- Email sent to initiator informing them of resolution outcome.
- Share registers updated in Kudocs.
- Stakeholder page for each shareholder is updated.
- Existing share certificates in the class concerned are cancelled.
- New share certificates generated and distributed to shareholders (if selected).
- Process information stored in Kudocs for future reference & any documents filed in document store.
- Form SH02 generated to be downloaded and submitted manually to CoHse.