Company registered address – making changes
This guide explains how to change a registered office address using Kudocs.
The action is available via:
- Quick action list in Company Dashboard.
- All actions.
You can use either the Perform or Record route.
Kudocs manages your company so you can run your business
Select how you want to obtain approval.More detail
a) EITHER run the written resolution (director) processMore detail
- Kudocs sends out resolution (directors) for electronic voting.
b) OR set up a board meeting to approveMore detail
- Enter details of new address.
- Hold meeting and enter outcome into Kudocs.
If all necessary votes are cast in favour, the change of registered office is filed at CoHse. Once approved by CoHse, the change is implemented.More detail
Enter details of new registered office address.
Select whether to file change of registered at CoHse.More detail
Outputs - all handled automatically by Kudocs
- Email sent to initiator advising them of written resolution outcome.
- Process information stored in Kudocs for future reference & any documents filed in document store.
- Registered office address changed in Kudocs.
- Registered office address change (as if filing AD01) submitted to CoHse (if selected by user).
- Stakeholders using registered office address as service address will have details updated and relevant CoHse filings submitted.