Director – removal (by members)
This guide explains how to remove a director from your board (by shareholder resolution) using Kudocs.
The action is available via:
- Quick action list in the director’s page
- All actions.
You can use either the Perform or Record route.
Kudocs manages your company so you can run your business
Set up the removal process.More detail
Kudocs sends the director an email notifying them of the meeting, with option to submit their response.
Kudocs sends members an email with details of the meeting (including objection if received).
Hold meeting and enter outcome into Kudocs & attach any documents.
Kudocs implements the outcome.More detail
If decision is not to remove director: no change to registers, information stored in Kudocs for future reference
Add all required information about the removal.More detail
Director removed from current director register, added to historic register, CoHse updated and information stored in Kudocs for future reference.
Outputs - all handled automatically by Kudocs
- Director removed from current director register, added to historic director register.
- Stakeholder page for director is updated.
- Process information stored in Kudocs for future reference & any documents filed in document store.
- If selected, CoHse updated (as if filing TM01).