Last updated: January 28, 2021
This policy applies to users/ visitors to the Kudocs website (www.kudocs.co.uk – the Site) and any users of the services offered on the Site.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded on to your computer or smartphone or similar devices (Device) when you visit a website. It allows a website to recognise your Device and store information about you, like your preferences or past actions.
- We place cookies onto your Device to give you and anyone visiting our Site the best possible experience.
- WHEN & WHERE WE PLACE COOKIES
Anytime you visit our Site you may receive cookies from us. In particular, we use the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable and support our security features.
- Analytical/performance/research cookies. They allow us to analyse the number of visitors and how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve our Service and the way our Site works (for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily).
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you visit our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and Service more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
We may use third party cookies on our site. Details of any such cookies may be published on our website from time to time, or you can contact us for details. Please note that the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies may change over time.
- CONTROLLING COOKIES
- You should be able to control cookies through the setting preferences of your web browser (most browsers provide online help pages relating to cookie management). You should be allowed to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- If you use our Site without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies available on our Site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after six months.