Director – appoint
This guide explains how to appoint a director to your board using Kudocs.
The action is available via:
- Quick action list in Company Dashboard
- Quick action list in Officers, PSCs & RLEs
- All actions.
You can use either the Perform or Record route.
Kudocs manages your company so you can run your business
Set up the director appointment processMore detail
Ask the proposed director to consentMore detail
Get approval for the appointmentMore detail
Add all required information about the directorMore detail
Outputs - all handled automatically by Kudocs
- Email sent to new director & initiator informing them of the resolution outcome (if selected)
- New director added to company registers.
- Stakeholder page for the director is created or updated (if existing stakeholder).
- Process information stored in Kudocs for future reference & any documents filed in document store.
- If selected, CoHse updated (as if filing AP01 or AP02).