Accounting Reference Date (ARD) – making changes
This guide explains how to change the accounting reference date using Kudocs.
The action is available via:
- Quick action list in Company Dashboard.
- Quick action list in Accounts & Dividends.
- All actions.
You can use either the Perform or Record route.
Kudocs manages your company so you can run your business
Enter details of the new ARD.More detail
Kudocs sends out resolution (director) for electronic voting.
If all necessary votes cast in favour, ARD change filed at CoHse. Once approved by CoHse, the change is implemented in Kudocs.
Record details of the new ARD.
ARD change filed at CoHse. Once approved by CoHse, the change is implemented in Kudocs.
Outputs - all handled automatically by Kudocs
- Resolution email sent to directors for electronic voting.
- Email sent to initiator advising on outcome of vote.
- Process information stored in Kudocs for future reference & any documents filed in document store.
- Changes submitted to CoHse (as if filing AA01).