Published: 10 June 2021 1:10 pm  Author:

How to file an RP04 by paper and via webfiling

Companies House are now allowing certain corrective flings via webfiling. So you no longer need to submit by paper & post. This means that changes can be submitted much easier and should be applied much faster than before.

You can use this process to correct errors in:

  • Confirmation statements (RP04 for CS01)
  • Issues of shares (RP04 for SH01)
  • Appointment of director (RP04 for AP01)
  • Appointment of director as part of incorporation.


For all other changes, you still need to submit by paper…

  • AP02
  • AP03
  • AP04
  • CHo1
  • CHo2
  • the list goes on…

For more information, see:


Unfortunately RP04 filings are still not permitted via the Companies House API – so they cannot be submitted automatically via Kudocs, but we’ll update you when this changes.